Pages

Thursday 22 October 2015

Instant room and more

The second project of my second year foundation degree, is instant room. This brief has to be on location, with either ambient light or studio lights taken in. For this project I have a couple of ideas and I feel one of them is stronger than the other. I will not seem ideas yet from concerned of what people may think and will wait till a critique in November. I have enjoyed the project so far.

During the start of November I should hopefully be taking a trip to Scotland. Visit a friend who is studying at St Andrews. I will be taken photos along the way on the journey and hopefully taking photos as there. I do go at the end of the visit I will make a blog post to inform you guys about it and my trip.

Thank you for reading sorry for the amount of text on this post but I shall be uploading more onto the blog with photography and personal things to keep you more informed and up-to-date what I am up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik