Pages

Saturday 1 September 2018

Make up review

I treat myself to two lipsticks as I have been having a tough time lately. So I thought I try something different Sugar Pill Cosmetic High Tea Dainty and Jeffree Star Drug Lord.
Both are very different but they are both with different reason. I bought Dainty as it look like a nude pink that I could wear everyday, while Drug Lord was something I would wear when I feel brave and creative.

Dainty is the first Sugar Pill product I have very bought. I LOVE IT. It smells so good. The sweet smell just makes me want to wear it and top up all day long. I love the colour. It's such as nice mute pink that I think works really well for my skin. Yes in some photos it doesn't look like I have any on but that's the point it's a nude lipstick. It last a while as well, I was able to wear it for a party all night and only top up just from being paranoid.

Take a look on my Instagram 

Drug lord is another story. I do like it as it very different however. The smell isn't good at all. Just smells very chemical like, almost like deep clean bathroom without the lemon. The pigment is okay. You do need to layer it for it show the white it adverts. Still great for an alternative lipstick just wish the formal and smell was better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik