Pages

Monday 3 September 2018

10 Things You Don’t Know About Me


  1. I'm really hate the heat. Hot weather is awful and I have never suited a tan.
  2. I love fruit, but I only eat a few vegetables- Carrots, Cucumbers & Potatoes
  3. I hate phone calls. I rather to talk to people face to face or emails.
  4. I'm dyslexic. I struggle with spelling, remembering numbers however I'm very organised which is odd as most dyslexic people struggle with it.
  5. I'm obsessed with fruit bubble tea. 
  6. I struggle making new friends. I feel a lot of people don't like me once they know me so making new friends is really hard for me.
  7. I have never been invited to a wedding. I have been to wedding receptions but never they wedding. 
  8. I'm an only child which I'm very grateful for but I think curse as I believe it has affected my social skills. 
  9. I love watching gaming on Youtube. No for the walkthoughs, more for the comedy such as Game Grumps, Jesse Cox, Rooster Teeth etc
  10. I love goth dark clothing but I also love pastel fashion. I can't choose which looks better on me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik