Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2018

Boohoo haul


 I have a had a bad month so I thought I would treat myself with some new styles. First is this jumpsuit Plus Pinstripe Tailored Jumpsuit. I wasn't excepting to love this as much as I do. My only issue is that the legs were a bit too long for me but I got them taken up so it's not an issues anymore. Prefect for interview, night out and just a smart outfit overall.
 I try out this Plus Tie Front Angel Sleeve Jumpsuit as I wanted something more colourful than I would normally go for. I love it! It's so loose so I feel as free as a bird. It's a little bit see thought but not enough for me to worry over it. I feel like this was for someone with some lower breast as the tie is a lot lower than I thought but still workable with. I would say this more causal but still great for a meal out.

 Now this Plus Slinky Wrap Over Flared Bodysuit is something I would never try but after thinking "Hold on I have a PVC skirt from PhazeClothing" I love this skirt but I have nothing to go with it. When I seen this bodysuit styled with PVC skirt I knew I had to give it a try. I like the way it looks but feel it will love much better with fishnet tights.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik