Pages

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Colour project

These are my final prints for my final year of A-levels. I am quite proud of these images and the meaning behind them. I felt that the world could do with some colour so this project is all about happiness and colours, which sounds very cheesy but it’s the truth. So within these images I had two it pictures of each person. One black and white upset photo, next one was a colourful photo and I overlaid with the mixed media I had I had made from melted crayons. I felt that by using melted crayons no one else had seemed to do that before other than with drawings. I wanted to try mix photography and drawing/mixed media arts for it is what I’m most interested in. Please leave your comments below and tell me how you feel about this project, then I should do another project similar to this.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik